With the theme – “Planning, Budgeting, Execution and Monitoring for Results – Pillars of a Strong Public Financial Management”, PAGBA will hold its 1st Quarterly Seminar and Meeting on March 25 to 28, 2015, at the Oriental Hotels and Resorts, Legaspi City. It has invited distinguished speakers who will discuss on various topics, such as:
- President’s Veto Message and the Salient Points of the 2015 GAA The Fund Release Guidelines for 2015
- Guidelines in the Preparation of the 2016 Budget Proposal
- Two-tier Approach to 2016 Budget Preparation
- LGUs Seal of Good Housekeeping
- The Power of Engagement
- Monitoring and Evaluation for Stronger Budgeting
- Public-Private Linkages – A Strong Engine for Growth
- Yoga Transcendental or Stress Management
For this seminar, each participant shall pay a registration fee of PhP4,800.00, annual dues of PhP300.00 and membership fee of PhP200.00. Check/cash payment should be issued/addressed to the Philippine Association for Government Budget Administration (PAGBA), Inc., through the Land Bank of the Philippines Account No. 1692-1000-30.
The participants are advised to avail of early payment/on-line registration to avoid long queue/s during onsite registration.
To register online, you may visit our website, www.pagba.com. For confirmation of registration, please contact Ms. Flor Largo at (02) 9525700 loc. 3112 or 0919558-8599. The on-site registration will be open on March 24, 2015, a day before the scheduled seminar. Please see our posting for a list of hotels, inns and condotels with their respective room rates for your information and guidance.
Should you have further inquiries, please email the Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Ms. Rosalina Cenon at (02) 926-5784.